Terms and Conditions | Police and Fire for Hire, LLC
1. Use of the Website. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. By accessing and using this website, you further warrant and represent that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions listed on this page.
2. Trademarks. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. External links. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
4. Warranties. The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
5. Disclaimer of liability. Police and Fire for Hire, LLC is an Indiana based limited liability company, registered as such with the Indiana Secretary of State. The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof. Some of the content on our website may not be fully verified by Police and Fire for Hire, LLC, and it should not be assumed that Police and Fire for Hire, LLC has a connection with any of the individuals or businesses who advertise on our website. Police and Fire for Hire, LLC strongly recommends that anyone using our website should do their own background research regarding our advertisers. It is also recommended that you contact the advertiser directly to determine whether they carry the appropriate insurance, licensure, and bonding which may be required for your specific project. Any issues with specific vendors or professionals should be dealt with directly with that individual or business. Police and Fire for Hire, LLC is not responsible for the content which the advertisers place on our website. If you see something on our site that is offensive or inaccurate, please contact us at email@example.com and we will make every attempt to verify the information and/or remove it from our website. Police and Fire for Hire, LLC should be considered an “outlet” for police officers and firefighters to advertise their off-duty professions. At this time, Police and Fire for Hire, LLC is unable to verify the identity of the individuals and businesses advertising on our website, although each individual or business is required to enter certain information during the sign-up process. One of the items required to be submitted during the sign-up process is the name of a current or former police or fire department. If Police and Fire for Hire, LLC determines that someone who has an active advertisement on our website is not or has not ever been a member of a police or fire department, that particular advertisement will be removed as soon as possible and that individual or business may be subject to prosecution under the laws of the State of Indiana.
6. Refund Policy. Since membership on our website is “month-to-month,” there will be no refunds given. Members may “log-in” to their account and cancel their advertisement at any time under the “My Account” tab located in the upper right corner of the website.
7. Conflict of terms. If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
8. Severability. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Applicable laws. Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Indiana, United States of America, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Indiana courts located in Marion County, Indiana, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
*** The Terms and Conditions for Police and Fire for Hire, LLC are subject to change***